Like you, we have been closely monitoring COVID-19 and are doing our part to protect everyone in our extended family. We are fully operational, and our entire team is ready and standing by to support you. You rely on us for your fixed seating needs, and we are going to continue to provide you with the products and services you count on.
We also recognize the need to be transparent with each of you about the measures we are taking to minimize the risk to our employees, customers and overall community. In alignment with the CDC and state and local authorities, here are some of the actions we are taking:
- More Cleaning, Disinfecting and Personal Hygiene: We have increased the thoroughness and frequency of the cleaning and disinfecting in our locations.
- Additional Health Resources: We are encouraging employees to stay home if they are feeling sick or have a sick family member in their home. And we have provided them with a health hotline to call if they experience flu-like symptoms.
- Reduced Travel and Access to Our Locations: We have halted all non-essential work travel and unnecessary visitor access to our locations.
- Continued Manufacturing Excellence: In our factories in Michigan and Illinois, we will continue to make our products to the highest standards of quality and safety, maintaining strict adherence to our protocols for cleanliness and employee training. This includes increased cleaning practices for all equipment, production areas and employees.
- Mitigating Supplier Risk: For weeks we have been working closely with all our suppliers to ensure they are fully operational and have adequate labor and inventory levels to meet our needs. We are in constant contact with them to ensure they have contingency plans to mitigate the evolving impact of COVID-19 on their operations.
These are trying times for all, and we thank you for your continued support. Please know that your Irwin Seating team is here to continue to provide all the products and services you have come to rely on us for. Please let us know what we can do to support you. We are all in this together!